Friday, August 11, 2006

To blog, or not to blog, that is the question. Whether 'tis better to start to blog, and then discover that time, commitment and/or inspiration fail within the first month. Or not start to blog and perhaps miss out on something worthwhile. Well, if you don't bet, you can't win, so let's give it a whirl...

To the extent that this blog has a purpose, it will be to allow me to muse aloud on subjects that interest me, and occasionally to vent my spleen about matters that annoy me. I can only hope that others will find my maunderings useful, amusing or at least thought provoking. Subjects that interest me include (but are not limited to) science fiction, fantasy, philosophy, history, knitting, crochet, food, alcohol, computers, security, music and cats. Things that annoy me include, but most definitely are not limited to, casual rudeness, inept network design, sloppy documentation, bigotry, most modern management fads, almost everything to do with product marketing and competitive sport.

Let's see how we get along.....

No comments:

Addthis

Bookmark and Share